WCSQM's uniqueness is in our student centred approach. The Mark is awarded as an accreditation of the world class skills and competencies of the students in the school, against the rigorous WCSQM framework.
Having demonstrated their World Class skills during the accreditation process, students are automatically eligible to join our Alumni Association. The Association is led by a committee of World Class students, chaired by Elif Karanis, student at Chelsea Academy, and winner of the Outstanding Achievement Award in 2017.
Titus Takyi-Adarkwa, Elif Karanis and Tanya Dhliyawo, WCSQM Alumni Association executive committee members
The Alumni Association provides a support network for World Class students, enabling them to develop and strengthen the peer relationships formed during the collaborative accreditation process and assessment centre event. It also offers a number of benefits to support students as they progress through school and transition to further or higher education and on to employment, including:
- An open invitation to WCSQM events offering World Class networking opportunities and prestigious keynote talks
- The opportunity to be directly involved in running WCSQM's student-led annual Symposium and Awards Ceremony
- Bespoke WCSQM references on request acknowledging the individual student's contribution to WCSQM and World Class skills and competencies
- Access to a network of World Class alumni students across the country
- The opportunity to take part in events and tours in some of the most prestigious educational establishments in the UK, with admissions advice and guidance provided.