We believe our schools prepare their students to become effective World Class citizens in a global economy which is typified by technological innovation, is highly competitive and where entrepreneurism is celebrated. World Class Schools equip students with knowledge, skills and confidence to thrive in a challenging international environment where those who succeed take risks and continually pursue improvement. World Class students are educated to be active and effective citizens who have qualifications that give them choices and the competences to choose well. They have developed a level of emotional and intellectual literacy that enables them to navigate the wealth of opportunities and achieve success and contentment for themselves.
The International Accreditation Process
A school outside the UK can achieve World Class through
- Going through our BeWorldClass subscription process and app assessment
- Receiving mentoring from one of our International Accrediting Schools
- Completing Stage 1 of our accreditation process
Please contact us to discuss.
In 2020 Finham Park School in Coventry successfully achieved International accrediting school status with Viva School in Uganda
Congratulations to our inaugural 2018 World Class Accrediting and International Schools
Claremont High School, Harrow with Gymnasium F. F. Runge, Oranienburg, Germany
Cranford Community College, Hounslow, with Ocheon High School, South Korea
Sandringham School, St Albans, with Europa International School, Seville, Spain
Some Benefits of becoming an International World Class School
- Develop international partnerships, opportunities to study abroad and work experience opportunities for staff and students
- Access to a process that provides students with a competitive edge for places at the best international universities.
- Ongoing revenue-generating opportunities internationally through, for example, becoming the lead accrediting World Class School in a given country.
- Sharing the best teaching and learning materials internationally.
- Recognition as one of the best schools internationally.
- Giving students an opportunity to network with World Class peers globally.
- Opportunities to work with, and learn from, outstanding practitioners from across the network.
“World Class status makes us attractive to global industries that operate locally, such as Jaguar Land Rover, and has provided incredible opportunities for our students through work shadowing and apprenticeships.” Chris Bishop, Headteacher, Finham Park School in Coventry