Finham Park is a popular, successful and exciting secondary comprehensive school, located in the south-west of Coventry. The school became an ‘Outstanding’ convertor to Academy status in August 2011. Currently oversubscribed, the school attracts students from across the city.
We have the best results ever. In 2015:
- 80.5% of our Year 11 students achieved 5 or more A*-C at GCSE including English Language & Mathematics.
- 21% of Finham Park students achieved 5 or more A*/A grades at GCSE.
- Reflecting our specialism, over 89.2% students achieved 2 GCSE qualifications in Mathematics.
- Our A Level results are the highest in Coventry and well above national averages.
- 100% of those students who applied to University gained a place at a destination of their choice (over 80% first choice!).
Standards are consistently above national averages – a credit to the students, their families and our staff. We are a High-Performing Specialist School in Mathematics and Computing and also have National Support School and Leading Edge status. Additionally, we offer a large and ambitious community education programme, which has around 1,000 people enrolled onto a wide range of courses.
Unique Reference Number
Finham Park School
Type of Establishment
Establishment Type Group
Reason Establishment Opened
Establishment Open Date
Phase of Education
Statutory Lowest Pupil Age
Statutory Highest Pupil Age
Has a sixth form
Designated Religious Character
Does not apply
Does not apply
No Special Classes
Number of Pupils
Number of Boys
Number of Girls
Percentage of Pupils Receiving FSM
Supported by a multi-academy trust
FINHAM PARK MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST
School Sponsor flag
Linked to a sponsor
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust
UK Provider Reference Number
Ofsted Last Inspection
Last Changed Date
Headteacher First Name
Headteacher Last Name
Headteacher Preferred Job Title
Section 41 Approved
Government Office Region
Urban city and town
GSS LA Code
Middle Super Output Area (MSOA)
Lower Super Output Area (LSOA)
Middle Super Output Area (MSOA) - code
Lower Super Output Area (LSOA) - code